Purveyor of Images
• Oversees regular photography requests for Edible RENO-TAHOE magazine and various other companies and people in the Reno area.
• Uses expertise in lighting, composition, Photoshop, and Lightroom to create successful aesthetic visions for each work to exceed the clients’ needs.
• A photojournalist for 15 years, Lou traveled around the world photographing people and events for all sections of the highly regarded New York Times including features, politics, sports, arts, dining, and style.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.
• After shooting for The New York Times for 15 years, Lou established his Fifth Avenue studio in NYC for over 20 years. There he produced unique digital images for a wide range of corporate, advertising, and public relations clients.
• Lou Manna is an award-winning "Olympus Visionary" photographer whose work has appeared in national advertising campaigns, major magazines, and more than 40 books.
• Always building relationships with clients, keeping constant contact, and understanding their needs with speed and accuracy going beyond their expectations.
• Lou moved to Reno, NV over 5 years ago and is helping local businesses with photography and marketing, etc.
Eric Broili - Owner of AutoMotion, Reno, NV
Please feel free to call 917-886-3193 for more information.
Please contact me and I'll send you whatever you're looking for from over 35 years of experience.
The answer varies with the project and frequency.
In general, There is a 2 hour minimum at $100 per hour plus a small cost of post production of the photos.
The passion, enthusiasm, experience, and lighting techniques that I employ!